As a homeschooling mom to 8, I am always looking for ways to get the most for my money. And when it comes to oils… well, this mama right here almost gets giddy! 🙂 Young Living’s Essential Rewards Program does that for me. Would you like to get some free oils and products with me? It’s seriously like Christmas all year long!
So what exactly is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards is a free program Young Living offers that allows you to earn “points” on your Young Living purchases. To be eligible you have to be signed up as a Young Living distributor.
What do you earn with Essential Rewards?
How many points you earn is based on how long you are actively enrolled in the program. They increase over the course of 13 months and can be used to purchase Young Living products.
- 0-6 Months – 10% of of the PV of each ER order.
- 6-12 Months – 15% of the PV of each ER order.
- 13+ Months – 20% of the PV of each ER order.
How much will I save total?
As a distributor you’re already saving 24% on all of your orders by meeting the purchase requirements of being a distributor. 🙂 When you sign up with Essential Rewards, what you save compared to retail will be even bigger. How much you save will grow based on how long you are in the program.
- 34% Total savings the first six months.
- 39% Total savings the next six months.
- 44% Total savings for the remainder of the time you remain in the program.
How can you earn?
Earning with Essential Rewards is easy! All you have to do to start earning is sign up for Essential Rewards and buy the products you’ve already been buying. It is really that simple.
Quick notes to answer some questions you may have.
- In order to earn points with Essential Rewards, you must be signed up as an Independent Distributor.
- You need to spend 50 PV a month (personal volume – Approx $50) (plus tax & shipping).
- If you would like to earn a commission check with all possible bonuses, in addition to earning ER points, you need to spend 100 PV/mo ( approx $100 a month) (plus tax & shipping).
- Your monthly ER orders can be a combination of any products that you’d like. It can be oils, supplements, cleaners, toiletries… anything. 🙂 As long as the PV value, which will show on your order page, reaches the 50 or 100 PV, whichever level you would like to get to, you’re on your way! And, you can change what you order each month! (I do! Currently I alternate, buying 2 bottles of Ningxia & Thieves one month and then oils, toothpaste and deodorant the next)
- If by chance there’s a month where you can’t place an order, you can call and place your ER account on hold for a month. You may use one of these grace periods per year, if needed. You will however, lose where you’re points are at and start over.
- If you decide that you would not like to have Essential Rewards anymore, you can redeem your points and then call customer service and cancel. *Fyi: If you cancel before redeeming your points, they will be lost.*
- There is absolutely no fee for cancelling.
- And you are never under any obligation to continue in the Essential Rewards.
So there you have it! As soon as your order is shipped, you have ER points! And, once you have had Essential Rewards for two months, you can begin redeeming them and enjoying the fruits of your savings.