1. I’m a follower of Jesus.
2. I’ve been married to my best friend for 17 years. We’re both sinners that practice forgiveness regularly. This is why we are still married.
3. I’m a Mama of 6 girls and 3 sweet baby boys. (Two boys are Irish Twins.)
4. I’m Cajun French, born and raised in Houston, Texas on boiled crawfish, crawfish etoufee, gumbo and boudain. Some of my favorite memories as a child are of going to my aunts house in Gueydan, Louisiana and eating her food. She prepared everything from scratch.
5. Once upon a time I was a singer then I walked away from my career and God made me a stay at home mom and author.
6. I’m a southern girl through and through. I wear flip flops, boots, say y’all and fixin’ to and am mighty proud of it!
7. I’m a sinner with a past and forgiven by God. 1 John 1:9
8. I’m allergic to liars. Matthew 5:37
9. If I could only use one seasoning to cook with it would be Tony Cachere.
10. I love tea! Sweet, unsweet, herbal. I love them all!
11. I strive to be healthy but I don’t obsess over it. There is only one God in my life.
12. I believe that actions really do speak louder than words.
13. I have seen first hand the power of the name of Jesus!
14. I keep my promises.
15. I believe in miracles.
16. I think chocolate is Ah-mazing!
17. I believe that angels are real and a part of our every day lives. Hebrews 13:1
18. I love, love, love Plexus & Young Living Essential oils and how they have benefited my life!
19. I love a good book and a hot cup of coffee.
20. I once was lost but now am found.