1. I’m a follower of Yeshua.
(Jesus’s name in Hebrew)
2. I’ve been married to my best friend for 19 years. We’re both sinners that practice forgiveness regularly. This is why we are still married.
3. My husband and I have 5 girls and 3 little boys, ages 18-2 years old. (Yes, we made them all together) When I’m not caring for my home or schooling my kids you can find me with multiple little ones on my lap.
4. I’m an Idaho girl who was born and raised in Houston, Texas. #gemstatemom #potatoesarealovelanguage
5. Once upon a time I was a singer. I walked away from my career and became a stay at home mom and author. #bestdecisionever
6. I’m a semi-crunchy mom who loves the simple things in life. I love to make homemade balms, chapsticks and more. I also love cloth and prefer cloth napkins to paper any day. I’m also an advocate for alternative feminine products. I suffered from infertility and loss for 7 years and had a major healing when I switched to all-natural feminine products.
7. I absolutely love essential oils. They are a huge part of my life and have been for 5 years now. I use them for everything.
8. I love all things real. ie: real wood, glass, metal and clothing & household products made from natural materials.
9. I am in love with linen!
10. I’m a lover of twinkle lights. My house is filled with them.
11. I love tea, plants and nature. Herbal teas are my happy place.
12. I strive to be healthy but I don’t obsess over it. There is only one God in my life.
13. I believe that actions really do speak louder than words.
14. I have seen first hand the power of the name of Jesus!
15. I keep my promises.
16. I believe in miracles.
17. I think chocolate is Ah-mazing!
18. I believe that angels are real and a part of our every day lives.
19. I love Plexus Supplements & Young Living Essential oils and how they have benefited my life!
20. I love a good book and a hot cup of coffee.
21. I’m a lover of animals and farm life. I’m happiest in my garden or with my goats and chickens. #gimmeallthechickens lol
21. I once was lost but now am found.